Thank you for your interest in the Huntley Wealth Insurance Referral Program. We are the leading provider of affordable life insurance with high risk medical conditions, and look forward to helping you with your case. If you are a financial professional and have a client who needs life insurance, we can help! Perhaps you are licensed to sell life insurance, but can’t seem to find a suitable fit for your client due to a high risk medical impairment, decline or high rating. Call us with the details of your case. We can help! Perhaps you’re not licensed to sell life insurance. Call us. We can help! 877-443-9467
The details of our referral program are as follows:
3 Steps to Getting Paid for Your Referrals
- Introduce – Call or email us with the details of your case. If we determine that we may be able to help your client secure affordable coverage, you then introduce us to your client. 877-443-9467 or Referral@HuntleyWealth.com.
- Secure Coverage – We obtain affordable coverage for your client. See our section below titled “3 Steps to Approval on High Risk Life Insurance Cases.”
- Get Paid – Compensation is available in most situations. See below for details.
Compensation for Licensed Life Insurance Agents
If you have your life insurance license, the simplest form of compensation is a commission share. The percentage split depends on the size of the case and your level of involvement. Call us with the details of your case at 877-443-9467.
Compensation for Captive Agents
Perhaps you are licensed to sell life insurance but only through one company. If your case, a commission share is not possible, but compensation may still be available, depending on many factors, such as your state of license and current contract with your captive agency. Call us for possible compensation. 877-443-9467
Compensation for Non-Licensed Professionals
You may be a real estate agent, mortgage broker, or insurance professional licensed in a different line of insurance. In many cases, referral fees are allowed in your industry. Your referral fee will depend on the size of the case. Call us for more details. 877-443-9467
Possible Compensation for Attorneys and CPA’s
If you are licensed to sell life insurance, as many attorneys and CPA’s are, please reference our section above titled “Compensation for Licensed Life Insurance Agents.” However, we understand many attorneys and CPA’s may not be licensed insurance agents, therefore disallowing a commission share. We also know many of you are not able to receive a referral fee. While we are not a legal or tax firm, it is our understanding that these rules differ from state to state. In some cases, compensation may be available. Call us to discuss. 877-443-9467
Preferred Referral Partners
Some of our “favorite” referral partners are property & casualty agents, such as Farmer’s, State Farm, and AAA agents, since many of them are licensed so sell life insurance, but their insurance carriers offer overpriced policies and do not take kindly to medical impairments. We also enjoy working with financial planners/advisors, since many of them are also licensed insurance agents, but since their core business is asset management, many of them need help placing a tough medical case. Another favorite of ours is health insurance agents, for the same reasons as above.
3 Steps to Approval on High Risk Life Insurance Cases – Our Process and Why We’re the Best
- Once you have introduced us to your client and “handed over the reins”, we complete a detailed medical history questionnaire over the phone with your client.
- Ever sell a house? The more bidders, the better, right? In Step 2 we write a detailed health/personal bio about your client and send it to up to 30 life insurance companies. Their underwriters review the details and get back to us with what’s called a trial offer. Whichever company comes back with the best “trial offer” typically also has the lowest premium, which is how we determine to which company we will apply. The trial offer request is key, and what separates us from the agencies providing quick quotes over the phone. With the trial offer, we have rating assessments from specific carriers in writing. We find when we submit a high risk case with a trial offer attached, we ultimately get the offer we were quoted 80% of the time. See details on Trial Offer for Life Insurance here.
- Apply to the insurance carrier with the best trial offer and attach the trial offer to the application. The company is somewhat bound to the trial offer unless they find out new information during underwriting. Please note that if your client can’t qualify for life insurance through traditional underwriting, he/she still will likely qualify for our Express Issue Whole Life plan.
Visit elifetools.com. You’re three easy steps away from turning your referral into cash. Introduce, Secure Coverage, Get Paid. It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
*Written by Chris Huntley. Huntley Wealth Insurance and its representatives do not give legal or tax advice. Please consult your own legal or tax adviser.