Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance Available to People in San Diego, California
As long as you can answer all 6 of the questions below “No”, you can qualify for our Express Issue Whole Life plan through United Home Life.
This life insurance policy is designed for individuals with high risk medical impairments, who are uninsurable for traditional types of whole life insurance coverage. The face values available are $5,000 to $25,000. There are only two levels of pricing, smoker or non-smoker. Issue ages are 25-80 in most states.
If you qualify for the Express Issue Whole Life policy, your death benefit will be paid out in what’s called a Graded Benefit. What this means is if death is to occur within the first two years after policy issue, your death benefit will be limited to your amount of premiums plus 12% per year, unless in the first 2 years death is accidental, in which case if pays out the full death benefit. After the second year, the full death benefit is payable upon death regardless of the cause of death.
If you can answer the following 6 questions “No”, you can qualify for this coverage! Call us at 877-443-9467 for quotes and an application. If any of the following are answered yes, you are not eligible for any of our plans of insurance.
1. Do you currently receive kidney dialysis or require oxygen use or have you received or been told that you need an organ transplant or have you been diagnosed as having a terminal illness? (Terminal illness is defined as any illness diagnosed that would reasonably be expected to cause death within twenty-four (24) months.)
2. Do you require assistance to feed, bathe, dress or take your own medication or are you currently confined to a hospital, nursing home, mental facility, hospice, or require home health care?
3. Have you ever tested positive for the AIDS virus or been diagnosed or treated, or recommended for treatment for AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome), ARC (AIDS Related Complex) or any other immune disorder?
In the past twelve (12) months:
4. Other than for temporary or minor conditions, have you been hospitalized two or more times?
5. Other than preventive, maintenance or risk lowering medications prescribed, have you been treated for or diagnosed with any cancer (other than Basal Cell skin cancer), heart attack, stroke, or had heart surgery (including angioplasty)?
6. Have you used any illegal drugs, been treated for or advised to have treatment for drug abuse?
*TheExpress Issue Whole Life with Graded Benefit life insurance policyis available in all states except NC, MN, MA, WA, and ID.
——–>>>>FOR QUOTES CALL 877-443-9467 <<<<—————
UPDATE 5/10/12: Since first writing this article, we have also been using another carrier, Fidelity Life Association, for our graded death benefit policies. They’re a great option in most states because they have graded death benefit term policies, rather than just whole life, which saves a bunch of money. Call us for quotes.*While we make every effort to keep our site updated, please be aware that "timely" information on this page, such as quote estimates, or pertinent details about companies, may only be accurate as of its last edit day. Huntley Wealth & Insurance Services and its representatives do not give legal or tax advice. Please consult your own legal or tax adviser.