Kimberly Ely is Vice President of Huntley Wealth Insurance, a San Diego Life Insurance Agency. You can find her on Google+ and Facebook. She spent over 20 years as a business owner and manager with over 25 employees, and now enjoys helping her clients find the best possible insurance coverage to meet their unique needs.
Kim joined Huntley Wealth in 2010 as an accomplished executive. Formerly, she was CEO of Harbour Lights, a multi-million dollar, collectible giftware manufacturer based here in San Diego.
Kim’s mother was a nurse, and her first job was at a hospital laboratory as a phlebotomist. Since we deal with many individuals with high risk medical conditions, Kim was delighted to return to a job where her familiarity with medical concepts and previous experience is so important.
Kim has always been a caring, fun individual, with a heart for customer service, and we’re lucky to have her.
- Managed a staff of 20-30 employees at Harbour Lights, as well as worked with their production facilities overseas in Canada, Malaysia, and China.
- Was CEO at Harbour Lights until 2006 when it was purchased by Lighthouse Marketing.
- Lived in Southern California her whole life.
- Has visited over 15 foreign countries, including Italy, Argentina, and England.
- Is our resident specialist dealing with “prostate cancer”.
- Married to her wonderful husband, Zane, she has 4 wonderful adult children and is in love with her 4 beautiful grandchildren.
Hobbies and Interests:
Traveling, cooking, watching movies and plays.
Most Enjoyable part of Working at Huntley Wealth
“I love dealing 1-on-1 with clients who go from stranger to friend. I enjoy learning more about them and then finding a way to help them, especially when challenges are thrown in our path. I feel like we get to become part of a team, if you will, with our clients, and together we go forth and see if we might conquer our challenge of finding them the best coverage for their personal needs.”
Please also visit our About Us page.