- Graduated from Christian High School in El Cajon, CA in 1997.
- Attended San Diego State University and graduated Summa Cum Laude (3.81 GPA) with a B.A. in Spanish Linguistics.
- Taught English and science to 7th-9th graders in Honduras from 2000 to 2001 at the Escuela Bilingue Siguatepeque.
- Author of Huntley Wealth blog, which attracts over 400,000 new visitors per year.
- Founded Huntley Wealth & Insurance Services in 2004.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Won “Defensive Lineman of the Year” for his high school football team.
- Lived in San Diego, CA, all his life (except 2 years in Honduras)
- Served on board of trustees of La Mesa Rotary Club.
- Served on board of trustees at The Child’s Primary School from 2008-2011.
- Married to his beautiful wife, Brenda, since 2005, and has three adorable daughters, Maysie (9), Alyce (7) and Julianna (4).
Chris Huntley, President of Huntley Wealth & Insurance Services
“I’d have to say one thing I’m so very proud of was graduating from SDSU without ever receiving a letter grade
lower than a “B”. I remember at the graduation ceremony for the college of arts, sitting amongst hundreds of other graduates, and the master of ceremonies asking the two graduates who had earned summa cum laude
status (3.8 GPA or above) to stand up, and I was one of only two students to have my name called.”
Most enjoyable part of owning Huntley Wealth Insurance:
“I love helping individuals with high risk medical conditions find affordable insurance, after everyone else has
told them they would be declined or it would be too expensive.”
Hobbies and Interests:
Texas Hold’em, Padres and Chargers fan, ping pong, church, movies, reading, and lots more.
Person You Looked Up to Most and Why:
“When I was a senior in high school, a man who led a Bible study I attended, Steve Hommel, who is a chaplain in the Army, took me under his wing and discipled me. Basically, he spent a couple hours per week with me for about a year explaining the Christian faith to me in a way I had never understood it before. I have not seen Steve for years, but I will always remember him and consider him as my spiritual father.”
Please also visit our About Us page.