In the meantime, if you would like to help ensure a successful kickoff to the Rebellion and get some link love in the process, here’s how you can help…
Special Kickoff Opportunity for Bloggers
On or before May 30th, simply write an article on your website that helps consumers to understand some of the perils of investing in whole life, and mention our important movement at: https://www.insuranceblogbychris.com/is-whole-life-insurance-worth-it/
*Note: Your article does not have to “bash” whole life. As long as it is an fair and “non-salesy,” and educates consumers about who should not be investing in whole life, your article will be included.
To thank you for your support, your article may be listed with a backlink by two websites.
- InsuranceLiteracy.org has agreed to write about the Rebellion and will link to everyone who submits and article
- PlantingMoneySeeds.com (DA 50) will also be posting an article about whole life and the Rebellion, and may also link to you. They will review the articles written in support of the Rebellion and choose up to 30 of the best submissions to be included in their article.
- Possible Third Partner To Be Named
In addition, at Huntley Wealth we will be promoting the Rebellion and its supporters’ articles across our social media platforms and to our email lists in the months to come.
Whole Life Article
Your article might cover:
- Whole life’s cost compared to term insurance
- how it’s oversold in the US (ACLI reports that 63.7% of all policies sold are whole life)
- potential drawbacks using it as an investment
- personal anecdotes from people you’ve spoken to about whole life
- … and more
This doesn’t have to be a brand new article.
If you’ve written a whole life article in the past, you might simply update it, mention the whole life rebellion movement, and republish it using a current date.