The Problem: According to a recent LIMRA report, 7 in 10 households agree life insurance is the best way to protect against premature death of a primary wage-earner, but only 44 percent of U.S. households have individual life insurance. (A 50 year low)
If Americans Know They Need Life Insurance, Why Do They Put it Off?
LIMRA says that one in four households plan to buy life insurance in the next 12 months, but many are unlikely to follow through with their plans. The top 4 explanations for this I’ve heard are:
#4 – They think they can’t afford it.
#3 – Unfamiliar with or intimidated by life insurance “lingo”.
#2 – Don’t know what type is best for them.
#1- PEOPLE DON’T TRUST LIFE INSURANCE AGENTS
For some reason, people see life insurance agents as “Salespeople” and are depicted as such in the media. So people would rather go without life insurance than risk sitting down with a life insurance who they feel will try to “SELL” them something.
My eBook Solves ALL of these Problems
In my eBook, the “Complete Guide to Purchasing Life Insurance“, you’ll learn:
- How much you need
- Explains the different types of insurance in PLAIN English
- How to find an agent you can trust
- How to find the lowest premium
- Which companies “give you” extra FREE bonuses like long term care benefits
What Makes My eBook so Awesome?
- Great Advice – No Selling! – Nobody wants to be “sold”. They want to learn the facts about life insurance so they can decide for themselves, which exactly what I empower you to do.
- You Can Trust Me! – In my eBook, I teach you principles you can take to any agent. I don’t hold back the details so you have to come to me for the answers. The truth is, I don’t need your business. We are a very successful agency, and have been so because we offer unbiased advice you can count on and trust. I don’t care if you use our agency. I just want you to get the coverage you need!
If you have any questions, call me at 877-443-9467.